Friday, October 3, 2008

A Birth of a Design

Today is my birthday and what a perfect day to begin my online collection of creations, designs, and otherwise exhibit of art work, particularly since I have spent some of this day creating...

I am an art teacher in my 5th year of teaching. (I also teach math and reading to gifted students.)

On this blog, you will find examples of my own work, which I complete to enhance my abilities for teaching as well as to decorate and sometimes give as gifts.

Also, I am appreciative of my God-given talent. Matthew 25:15 says "And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey." (This parable is discussing money but can apply literally in my case.)

Enjoy the art... Leave comments; offer critiques... Perhaps you will even be inspired to DESIGN! ADD COLOR! CREATE!

No comments: