Friday, November 14, 2008

Blog Tag aka Things Art Teachers Do For Fun!

Rebecca tagged me... (I was surprised.)

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write Six Random Things about yourself.
4. Tag a few other people at the bottom of the post.
5. Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.


6 Random Things about Me

1. I have lived in NC my entire life. I lived in one town growing up, one town for college, and one town now that I am married. All of these towns are within 30 minutes to an hour of each other.

2. I play mandolin, guitar, (electric and acoustic,) lap dulcimer, violin, and harmonica. The mandolin was my first instrument, and I started playing when I was 15 years old.

3. My favorite television show, (now off the air,) is The Waltons. I have 7 seasons on DVD. (I think it may have actually gone off the air around the time I was born.)

4. I enjoy writing. I have written several poems and short stories, including a sequel to "To Kill a Mockingbird." I wrote most of the stories when I was in school with my classmates as the characters. I had a couple poems published in anthology books. Several of my childhood friends became my pen pals. Once, I also wrote a letter to the editor of our local newspaper arguing for some organizations, such as the local arts council, during budget cuts.

5. I had very long hair growing up. At one point, my hair touched my waist.

6. I graduated as valedictorian of my high school senior class. I graduated magna cum laude from my college class.


I tag Aaron & Lauren, Melissa, Jennifer, and Kristin. (Some of these blogs are for specific subjects, but we will see if anyone answers... Most of you taggers have already tagged each other!)

No comments: